1) Ewen Murray – knowledge and humour pure class (Wish Ken Brown was still commentating with him)
2) Nick Dougherty – The future great presenter
3) Henni Goya to start to take David Livingstones place.
4) Richard Boxall – v good commentator
5) Rich Beem – good humour on course
6) Radar – good humour on course
7) Claude Harman lll -This guy is awesome on golf swing knowledge and takes so much sense – Would love a lesson with him!!
8) Butch (Legend)
9) Tim Barter – great knowledge
10) David Livingstone
11) Paul Mcginley – Takes sense
Darren Clarke and Andrew Coltart just don’t seem to do it for me
This is my personal opinion let me now what you all think